Request A Service

To request a service from the District, you may:

  • call the District Call Center at (760) 342-8287
  • email the District Call Center
  • complete the fields below which will be sent to the District Call Center

A Call Center representative will process the service request and you will be contacted directly by a Vector Control Technician or by the Call Center representative if any additional information is needed.

Red Imported Fire Ant (RIFA) Service Requests:

RIFA Resident Authorization Form (PDF) is required to be signed by a person 18 or older living at the residence before any treatments will be conducted.

This form can be emailed to the Call Center or given directly to the technician on the day the service is scheduled. 

Select Zip Code